2009年5月31日日曜日

Greet of family

1.How do you greet members of your family?

I just say "Ohayo", "Ittekimasu", "tadaima", "Oyasumi".


2.How do you greet people that are important in society?

I use honorific word and bow.


3.Do I greet people from the opposite sex in different way?

No. Maybe I think greet same way.


4.Do you hug anyone? If yes, who and when. If no, why not?

Yes. When I meet friends, my feeling is good, I will hug my friends.
My feeling not so good, I will hug from me.


5.Means of my neme
I do not know mean.
But, Chinese character of first name is "center of village"
and last name is "friends" and "fragrance"

8 件のコメント:

  1. I agree with you. I just say "Ohayou". It means that I don7t use polite words to my family.
    About 2, Don't say "Ohayou♪" If you see your lover??? I'm so bad person because I use different way to my lover...

    返信削除
  2. Hi,

    You should ask the meanings of your name to someone in your family. They must know the meanings! Anyway, you have a lovely name!:D

    返信削除
  3. Hello. I agree with you. But I do not agree with question3 because my greeting is not same way to opposite sex. I think there are various way how to greet.

    返信削除
  4. Thank you for my blog comments.

    aserora

    I may change different age, older or younger person, but I think rarely change way to opposit sex.

    返信削除
  5. Chuck
    I try to hear about meaning of my name to my family.

    返信削除
  6. My parents go out for work early, so it is rare that I say hello.

    返信削除
  7. I agree with you.
    But, do you hug boys, too? Just girlfriends?
    I can hug foreign boyfriens, but i cant hug Japanese boyfriends.

    返信削除
  8. Hello carp,
    I have ever hugged someone from me in Japan.
    So your opinion is very interesting.

    返信削除