2009年5月10日日曜日

About buddhism!

1.When I always eat meals, I say gratefully "itadakimasu" with my hands clasped in prayer. I apperciate to cook and foods.

2.I am regulary place a flower on a grave. I worship the god or ancestor.

3.When we sleep, we do not sleep directing our steps to the grave, the temple and the shrine. We must not direct our steps. So, I put my feet diffrent way.

4.I regulary put rice, manju and flower on family altar. I put a new rice and etc on there.

5.I sometime worship it in front of the buddhist altar. I tell occurence of day by day.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hello.
    I agree with you because I always say "itadakimasu" before eating supper. It is our culture for us. I think your ideas are very good because I couldn't imagine about family alter!! I enjoyed your blog♪ 
    Thank you!!!

    返信削除
  2. Thank you for your comment.

    I live in country side and with grandparents.
    So, I can learn a lot.

    返信削除