2009年11月30日月曜日

Superstitions

I surprised about differ food.
For example, bread, Christmas food and open sandwiches.
Especially, Christmas food. Because, it is very wonderful. I never seen before.

I want to try Danish food is open sandwiches.
It is interesting way to eat.
Sandwiches is vegetables and meats in between bread and bread.
But it is different way.

1. Do you think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication class?
Yes, I do.
I think we study cross culture, so we have to know it.
It is also teach us country's traditional.

2. Is communication affected by superstitions?
Yes, it is.
But I have no idea now. Please tell me.

3.Do you believe in superstitions?
Yes, I do.
If I wear to socks during sleep, I cannot meet dying my parents.
So, I cannot wear to socks during sleep.

10 件のコメント:

  1. HELLO☆
    I always wear socks during sleep hours.
    I know that superstition!!
    But, I cann't stand cold!!!!haha

    返信削除
  2. I don't know that if I wear to socks during sleep, I can't meet dying my parents!
    It's very interesting!!!

    返信削除
  3. Hello!
    I didint know this superstition about socks during sleep!!!
    I sometimes wear the socks during sleep!!
    I have to stop it!!!
    Thank you for telling me about that!lol

    返信削除
  4. Thank you some comments!!
    When I was child, I heard about the socks superstition for my grandmother.

    返信削除
  5. hi,
    i've never heard that If I wear to socks during sleep, I cannot meet dying my parents. i wear socks every night during winter.. oh my goooooooosh!!!

    返信削除
  6. hello.
    about3,I have never known that superstition.
    I always wear to socks during sleep!!! wao!!!!but I have a poor blood circulation.

    返信削除
  7. Hi!
    I have never heard No3 superstition.
    This means very unfortunately!
    I attention that I don't put on socks during sleep!
    Thnk you teaching me.

    返信削除
  8. I think communication affected by superstitions,too.
    For example, my country don't touch someone's head. but it is kind of superstition.
    If you don't know and touch his/her head, he/she will be angry.

    返信削除
  9. Hello^^
    I always wear to socks during sleep in winter. Winter is very hard for me x(
    So,your opinion was surprised!!

    返信削除
  10. Hi!
    I also wear socks during sleep.
    But I do not know the superstition.
    It is interesting.

    返信削除