2009年12月6日日曜日

Weddings

1. Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea?
Yes, because it is very fantastic. Everyone makes happy.


2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic?
I think, it is not so good idea.
It injure my family and friends. And, it cause many people to trouble.


3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it?
Yes, of cause. If I have a lot of money, I would like to celebrate a wedding in Hawaii.
But I would like to celebrate a wedding in Japan at Hiroshima. Because I have a lot of friends in Hiroshima, and I want to invite a lot of friends.


4. What is your ideal wedding?
I would like to wedding is usual ceremony in Hiroshima.
And I want to hold a lot of friends and


5. What would you definitely do, wear or to go on that big day? Why is that important?
I will wear some wedding dress and I will read a letter for my family.
I'm woman, so I must leave my house that I appreciate for my family.


6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?
No, I never go to wedding.
So, my friends please invite me sooner.

9 件のコメント:

  1. HELLO♪”
    How many dresses do you want to wear??
    I'm satisfied with only one dress.
    But, I want to stick to the design☆☆

    返信削除
  2. Thank you! BERRY!
    I want to change dresses two or three times at a bride's change of costume (お色直し)!!haha

    返信削除
  3. Hello^^

    It is nice to read a letter for a family!
    Your parents will be glad.
    And, I try it:)

    返信削除
  4. Hi, carp!
    I think your third opinion is good.
    I would like to celebrate a wedding in Japan at Hiroshima too. I want to invite family and a lot of friends.

    返信削除
  5. Hello carp.
    Hawaii is very beautiful island!
    I want to hold wedding but it is many cost.haha
    Wedding is eternal dream for girls.

    返信削除
  6. Hiii!
    (No,3)I have same opinion with you!!
    I love Hawaii, so I wanna have wedding there!
    But, I will hold my wedding party in Hiroshima:D!

    返信削除
  7. Hello!
    I agree with your opinion.
    I want to come a alot of people.
    But if I have a lot of money, I want to do in hawai.

    返信削除
  8. Many friends and relative are in Hiroshima,so you want to hold there...
    Yeah, You are kind person!!
    It is good for you and others!!

    返信削除
  9. Hi!
    I agree with your idea.
    I also want to wedding in Hawaii.
    Wedding is special for girls.

    返信削除